KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

How do I get an apple password?

Customer Question

How do I get an apple password?
Category: Mac
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 2 years ago.

KamilAnwar1 :

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Kamil and i will do my best to assist you.

KamilAnwar1 :

Do you have an e-mail address?

KamilAnwar1 :

Great. Are you currently on your iPad or your Computer?

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

On my laptop

KamilAnwar1 :

Okay. You have two options to create an Apple account.

KamilAnwar1 :

Either from Computer or from the iPad. Which method would you like me to go with?

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

ipad

KamilAnwar1 :

From the Home Screen, tap Settings, and then tap iTunes & App Stores.

KamilAnwar1 :

Tap Create New Apple ID.

KamilAnwar1 :

Choose the appropriate store by tapping Store, and select the country in which you are located. Tap Done to confirm your selection, and then tap Next to proceed to the next screen.

KamilAnwar1 :

The next screen will display the iTunes Store Terms and Conditions. You can opt to have the Terms and Conditions emailed to you for easier reading by tapping Send by Email. To do this, enter your valid email address, and then tap Send.

KamilAnwar1 :

To agree to the Terms and Conditions, tap the Agree button which is located on the bottom-right of the page. Tap Agree again when the confirmation appears.

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

ok

KamilAnwar1 :

Let me know once you've followed and performed the steps above, so i can provide further steps.

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

ok

KamilAnwar1 :

If you scroll up to view the steps on this window, just be sure to scroll down otherwise you won't be able to view my messages.

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

ok

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

wilco

KamilAnwar1 :

Okay. I'm here.,

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

I have iTunes ok

KamilAnwar1 :

Which step are you on?

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

I have the iTunes and App Store

KamilAnwar1 :

Tap Create New Apple ID.

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

ok

KamilAnwar1 :

Next, Choose the appropriate store by tapping Store, and select the country in which you are located. Tap Done to confirm your selection, and then tap Next to proceed to the next screen.

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

cannot see store

KamilAnwar1 :

What options do you see?

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

the screen is not coming up

KamilAnwar1 :

What do you see on the current screen?

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

It has not changed, when I tap the create label, a blank white screen comesjup from the bottom and goes down again

KamilAnwar1 :

Let's start again, press the round center button. to go back to the main menu.

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

done

KamilAnwar1 :

Tap Settings

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

done

KamilAnwar1 :

Then Tap iTunes & App Store

KamilAnwar1 :

Now tell me what do you see on the top?

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

nothing happens

KamilAnwar1 :

You need to follow the steps to create an account.

KamilAnwar1 :

What do you see on the iPad screen ?

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

settings on one side, anditunes and app store on the other

KamilAnwar1 :

tap add itunes and app store

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

a keyboard as come up

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

its gone again

KamilAnwar1 :

Do you see Create Account?

KamilAnwar1 :

OR Create New Apple ID?

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

no

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

yes I see create

KamilAnwar1 :

Tap Create

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

the whit block comes up and goes done

KamilAnwar1 :

Now please look at the iPad screen carefully, after you click Create it will give you options to select and tap to create a new account.

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

Tappling create causes the plain white label tocome up and go down. it does it every time.

KamilAnwar1 :

After it comes up, don't tap anything and look inside the white label to see what it says

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

its changed to notification centre

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

its it completely blank

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

now when I tap the bottom, the notification centre returns.

KamilAnwar1 :

I would advise you to do it on the Computer.

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

tapping settings brings back notification centre

KamilAnwar1 :

Please click the link below:

Create an Apple Account

KamilAnwar1 :

Once it is created, you can sign in to it from the iPad as well. It would be easier to do it from the computer.

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

I am sorry I don't seem to have it , Tapping settings does not give me the iTunes apps screen

KamilAnwar1 :

You can create the account from the laptop as well.

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

ok I will power up.

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

I 92, and can make the most foolish remarks, I am already with the laptop

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

I have done everything and am now waiting for an email from Apple

KamilAnwar1 :

This will be a verification e-mail sent within 2-3 minutes.

KamilAnwar1 :

Please refresh your inbox, once you have it all you need to do is sign in to iTunes/Apple when it asks you to on the iPad.

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

How will this affect the ipad

KamilAnwar1 :

Apple account is needed to make purchases from Apple etc.. It will only allow you to make purchases on your iPad from the iTunes store if you wish, no bad affects of it on the iPad.

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

ok what is my next step?

KamilAnwar1 :

Did you get the e-mail from Apple?

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

looking

KamilAnwar1 :

Okay. Take your time.

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

When you advised methat I could use the PC I logged on, and then last you.

KamilAnwar1 :

I am sorry about that are you on the PC now?

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

Although I can use the PC, I still cannot use the ipad, so I will come back to you. Today we have suffered power loss due to the wind, and everything has been upside down, we lost power for nearly the whole day. It is now 11.30 and I am going to bed, but I will try to contact you tomorrow, and see if my problem can be fixed, so bye for now.

JACUSTOMER-zl16dfbn- :

Cyril Nugent

KamilAnwar1 :

Okay. Cyril, Take Care and we speak tomorrow when you are back.