Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I have lost my internet connection on my ipad, even though

I have lost my internet connection on my ipad, even though I still gain internet access on my other devices. In the settings, there is a blue circular symbol with the letter i inside. I was able to use the iPad yesterday morning to gain internet access, but when have had this problem since returning home yesterday evening.

Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Ken! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

If that does not work, please go to Settings, General, Reset, Reset network settings. Then go to Settings, Wi-Fi, then connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name and check.

If that still does not work, please disconnect the power cord from your internet/wireless modem/router device for a few minutes, then reconnect, and see if you can connect the iPad to your Wi-Fi/wireless network name in Setings -> Wi-Fi.

Does that work? Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,