Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

I have 3gs, texts fail to send, can not make calls.help pl

I have 3gs, texts fail to send, can not make calls.help please
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

I would like you please to do this as the first step.

Hold the power and home button down on the iPhone for about 10 seconds, until you see the Apple Logo, then release the buttons.

Let the phone restart and tell me please if it is now functioning correctly.

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Hello again,

I see that you have left me a poor rating, instead of continuing to communicate with me.

Was that a mistake?

Please, let me know how else, I can be of assistance.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No change

I am unable to make a phone call

I am unable to send text sorry

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
ok Tom, but you just rated my service as Bad, indicating I was Rude in some way to you. I looked over the question and I am really not seeing this......

So really confused by such a response, and if I have some how offended you, I am sorry, but can you tell me how and why I got such a bad rating?

For your issue, the next step I want you to do is go to Settings, General, Reset, Reset all Settings.

do this, let it complete and tell me if you can call or text.

And please, if you feel again to give me such a bad rating, can you tell me what I am doing to deserve these responses?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my apologies I was rating the result not yourself.I have now taken your second stage

that seems to have worked I just have to reinstall my wallpaper pics. Thank you very much

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Your most welcome Tom, and I understand, but can you change the rating please now that it is fixed?

You can do this by rating again on one of the below smiley faces.

Richard.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My problem was solv ed completely by a vodaphone female responder probably in Dubhai Or Delhi. as follows touch settings.touch general.touch mobile data switch enable 3G FF thankyou for calling vodaphone.