Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

my iTunes disappeared and I constantly get the message that

my iTunes disappeared and I constantly get the message that MSVCR80.dll is not on my computer, I have also got messages that say error 7 (windows error 126). ihave tried to install iTunes 64bit several times only to be told it was done incorrectly. how can I get MSVCR80.dll back onto my computer. I found out that my granddaughter had plugged in her ipad on my computer I wonder if that caused the problem. can you help me?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

There is a fix for this issue, and you will need to do the following.

Please do the following to resolve this

Click start, control panel, programs, uninstall a program

Uninstall the below software in the following order. Then, restart your computer.

iTunes
QuickTime
Apple Software Update
Apple Mobile Device Support
Bonjour
Apple Application Support (iTunes 9 or later)

Once you have restarted, install iTunes again from my link below

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download

Once done, it should then work.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I cannot tell you how amazing I think you are. you took away a massive problem for me. they should make you boss. if you can imagine the biggest thank you ever, its yours. I rate you as high as I can. thank you so much.