Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

My screen is frozen. the iCloud Backup box will not go and

My screen is frozen. the iCloud Backup box will not go and i am unable to unlock the screen
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Sandra! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following:

On the iPad, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

Does that work? Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That worked but very expensive.

You're welcome. Great. Don't worry, I'll have our customer service contacts you soon about the billing issue; we'll make sure you are satisfied. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option above, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you