Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

forgotten my password

forgotten my password
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you tell me please for which service this password XXXXX XXXXX?

eg: Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I use my I Pad for games etc but cannit get new apps from the app store my code number to start works and comes up with Teddybear and the code Number no problem with that, just the apps store asking for apple password

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Patricia

What you need to do is via your computer, reset your password XXXXX your Apple ID here

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Go through the process on that page to reset your password, and once you have, use this new password XXXXX the iPad. It will then be accepted.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.