Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

I find with all my photos and music on iPad I am fast running

I find with all my photos and music on iPad I am fast running out of space. What do you suggest?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

I suggest you use the app DropBox.

This will allow you to store your files online, and just download the files you need.

The problem with the iPad is you cannot extend the memory, so this is not an option. You need to keep as much data off the iPad as possible, and the app Dropbox will allow you to do this (you can remove photos, music from the iPad once they are loaded onto your dropbox account).

But keeping files off the iPad is the only real way to keep space free.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.