Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My husband bought me a Macbook Air in November 2013 plus one

My husband bought me a Macbook Air in November 2013 plus one to one lessons, I have not had time to start the one to one lessons, my question is does the one year contract begin from November 2013 and expire November 2014 OR from when I have my first lesson

Also Is it also possible to buy another year's worth of lessons ?

Very many thanks for any help or advice,

Genevieve
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

According to Apple, It will begin from the time of purchase.

Yes, is is possible to buy another year's worth of lesson but only for two more times. From Apple "One to One members may renew their membership within 30 days of expiration. Members may only renew their One to One membership a total of two times, for a total maximum membership period of three years"

Access One to One from here : https://onetoone.apple.com/‎

If you've any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
Ashik