Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I HAVE BROUGHT AN APPLE 4S ON EBAY BUT FIND IT IS LOCKED TO

I HAVE BROUGHT AN APPLE 4S ON EBAY BUT FIND IT IS LOCKED TO ICLOUD I HAVE THE EMIA NUMBER HOW CAN I ACTIVATE THE PHONE
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 3 years ago.
Do you mean you have the iCloud email address and password?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no i dont have it

Unfortunately you may have bought a stolen iPhone. It will be impossible to use the device unless you can get the original username or password XXXXX the seller which I doubt they have since they would have erased the phone to sell it but it is worth a try. The other option is to use an iCloud Lock Removal Service. It's not cheap, with most iCloud Lock Removal services priced at over $100 and only about 80% successful. If you cannot get the user/pass from the seller I suggest you try to return it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi thanks but no good for me , if i have the imei number will apple allo the original owner to contact me or e-mail me

I'm sorry but It is what it is. You asked a question and I answered correclty.

If Apple would even do that which they won't let me ask you a question, if your iPhone was stolen and a buyer from eBay who bought it asked you for your user/pass to use the phone what would you do? I would guess call the cops right? You need to contact the seller. Sorry.

I suggest you tell the seller you will call the cops on them for selling stolen phones if you don't get your money back. Plus it can be tracked by GPS so I suggest you do not turn it on.