Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

my ipad has gone blank

my ipad has gone blank
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

The first step I would like you to do is hold the power and home button on the iPad for about 10 seconds, until you see the Apple Logo.

Then release, and tell me please if it now operates correctly.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i am now logged in

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Perfect.

It was the firmware that was the problem, and needed a restart which we just did. It will be ok now.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.