Vinod Menon
Vinod Menon, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 1.5 year experience working as a Tech Support Agent for Apple iPods and iTunes for US customers.
51110040

I changes my password XXXXX my I-phone 4s and forgot it now my

Customer Question

I changes my password XXXXX my I-phone 4s and forgot it now my phone is disabled, can you help.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 3 years ago.

I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

Sorry to hear that your iphone is disabled...:(

Unfortunately, the only way to get out of it is to restore the iphone to factory settings.

You first need to install itunes in the computer. Please go to the following website

www.apple.com/itunes/download

and download and install the itunes.

Once you install itunes, please watch this video on how to place the iphone into recovery mode and restore it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHDahQCP2fY

Once you put it into recovery mode, the computer will ask you to restore it. Restore it and the iphone will be back to normal.

Let me know if you find any difficulty. I can also offer you a phone support/remote support if required.

Thank You
Vinod