Josh
Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

CAN I TRANSFER KINDLEFIRE HD CONTENT TO MY IPAD ? AND IF POSSIBLE

Customer Question

CAN I TRANSFER KINDLEFIRE HD CONTENT TO MY IPAD ? AND IF POSSIBLE HOW DIFFICULT A PROCEDURE IS IT ? AND FINALY WILL I NEED TO BUY ANY IT PRODUCTS?
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.I'LL REPORT BACK TO WHOEVER CAN ASSIST ME WITH MY PROGRESS.MANY THANKS ERIC
PS I'D LIKE TO TRANSFER ALL MY MUSIC AND BOOKS TO ITUNES
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Hi! My name is Josh and I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

There is no need to do anything special for transferring the books to your iPad. On the iPad, you will need to go into the store and download the Kindle application. After it is downloaded, you can sign into your account and the books will appear automatically.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

is it exactly the same process for my music? eric

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Where is the music saved at this time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my music is saved in amazon cloud along with my books.When I followed your advice for transferring my library my passwords were not being recognised for Amazon or facebook. I updated the passwords for both accounts and I was informed they had been successfully changed for each website.But they are not being recognised on my I pad.What do you suggest I do next.kind regards Eric

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Eric,

Both passwords not working is strange. Are you sure you are entering the password for each application in the right place? It is tough to tell without being able to see what you are doing.

Also, make sure that the iPad is connected to your wireless network first.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I'm doing everything correctly otherwise I'd get error messages when corresponding with Facebook and Amazon,and I'm connected to wireless network.Can't understand why this is happening,I think it's Microsoft making things difficult. Over to you Eric

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Double check to make sure it is not asking for your Apple ID information. If it is not asking for that then let me know exact error message that you receive.