Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

To watch sky go from my Apple iPad , when I put hdmi cable

Customer Question

To watch sky go from my Apple iPad , when I put hdmi cable in to TV I have sound but no picture it tells me this application is not supported
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is Ashik and I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

There is nothing wrong with your iPad. Sky Go application was designed that way. Sky have actively blocked this feature on Sky Go app. Also, according to Sky, there are no plans to enable HDMI output for Sky Go on mobile devices and tablets soon. They desinged the Go app only to watch them on the phones/tablets and not broadcast to TVs or other devices.

I know this might not be the answer you want to hear. I wish I had good news for you, but there is not any. Please do not rate me Bad or Poor if you are not satisfied.

If you've any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
Ashik