Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I have an I pad mini when I touch the icon on the home page

I have an I pad mini when I touch the icon on the home page ie face book it wount let me in and goes strait back to home page
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer / tablet professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm not sure what you have tried yet, so first, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,