Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

My iPAD will suddenly not connect to my server (intrernet hub)

My iPAD will suddenly not connect to my server (intrernet hub) in my house. I use Wifi and it was working last night and then suddenly I received messages saying that it could not connect to the server.
I have checked and there is nothing wrong with the Wifi coming out of the hub because I am able to send this message to you using my Windows laptop, which is using the same Wifi hub.
The iPAD seems to be connected because when I go into 'settings' then 'Wifi' the SKY option is ticked and all the bars are showing.
Is there any reason why my iPAD should suddenly be throwing up these messages saying that I cannot connect to the server.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried this on the iPad: press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

If it does not work, go to Settings, General, Reset, Reset network settings. Then go to Settings, Wi-Fi, then re-connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name and check. If it's connected, open Safari app, and see if some websites work.

Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you