Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

Hi I am having problems connecting my ipad to my Home hub

Hi I am having problems connecting my ipad to my Home hub 7640 they ak fr a password XXXXX the ones I gave are incorrect
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello John! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer / tablet professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working previously? Or is this a new iPad, etc.?

Where did you get the password?

What's the error or message on the iPad after entering your wifi/wireless password?

What is the model of your Internet/wireless modem/router device?

Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, or Mac?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes working upto yesterday when I tried to improve the signal as it kept disconnecting

The first password XXXXX XXXXX one I use to get into BT the second is from the back of the router

dismiss

BT Homehub 7640

Yes windows 7

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to check the bt hub wifi/wireless password XXXXX on your computer?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

Please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect remote program to run:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=7af560bf-da51-4c4a-9544-efcb48b7d307

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.