Hi, and welcome! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am excited to get started with you.So I can better assist you, I will need additional information. When you first setup your airport express, you can either merge your airport express to your current wifi or set it up by itself. How did you set up your airport express?
Hello, are you able to confirm if your new airport is merged with your current network?
Are you still there?
It appears we are having communication issues. I will switch the style of our chat so we can continue
Once you have retrieved the password XXXXX keychain access, click on the magnifying glass again and type in Airport Utility (magnifying glass is in the upper right corner)
1. Your airport express should appear with a green or amber bubble.
2. Click on the bubble and choose Edit
3 Under the Base station tab, enter your password
If you would like to extend your airport express using your existing internet provider, click on the Wireless tab
1. Under Network mode, choose Join a Wireless Network
2. Under Wireless Network Name, choose your home network
3. Under Wireless Security, choose your security type (if you are unsure, try them all)
4. Enter your Wireless Password
5. Click on Update button at the bottom right corner
If you are having difficulties with the above steps, let me know so we can troubleshoot further