Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

on my apple itunes i have recently noticed that 4 amounts of

Customer Question

on my apple itunes i have recently noticed that 4 amounts of money has been taken from my bank account this month without my knowledge what can i do about this
lynda
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

these may have been purchases made without your consent.

No problem though as you can get a refund within 90 days.

To do this, please click on my link below and follow the instructions to see what purchases were made and to request a refund of this.

Click me to View

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am sorry but i don,t know how to do this as i have tried the itunes store and i cannot get any purchases as i cannot get the purchase history

is there a phone number for me to contact these people instead

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Hi Lynda

Yes, you can call 0845 600 1683, between Monday-Friday 08:00-21:00, and Saturday-Sunday 09:00-18:00.

So you will need to wait until tomorrow to call.

But please let me know how it goes.

And if you could please rate my service below, that would be appreciated.