Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

i have been using pages, and suddenly my work disappeared,

Customer Question

i have been using pages, and suddenly my work disappeared, and i can not find it anywhere? i have a deadline for uni and i am so confused to where it has gone
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 3 years ago.

Mike the Mac Medic :

Please go to the Apple logo on the upper left of the screen, go to About This Mac (DO NOT Select More Info), and tell me the Version (under Mac OS X), the Processor and the Memory, it is all right there

JACUSTOMER-g2bzv5b7- :

1.8 Ghz intel core i5

JACUSTOMER-g2bzv5b7- :

4gb 1600 MHz DDR3

Restart the computer then immediately hold the Command and R keys to boot to Recovery HD partition, when it boots select the Disk Utility and Continue. Then select Macintosh HD on the left and first Verify Disk on the right and if that is OK Repair Permissions. If Verify Disk is not OK try to Repair Disk. Then let me know.