Josh
Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I would like to buy my granddaughter who is 11 an ipad of sorts

I would like to buy my granddaughter who is 11 an ipad of sorts she want it to play animal jam / mine craft on she has a laptop but quite old now and rather slow android tablet but wants to just play these games can you help with any suggestions please with a modest price in mind , thank you
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Animal Jam relies on a fully implemented version of Adobe Flash to run, and the use of a mouse to play properly.

This means that Animal Jam is great for home computers and laptops like PCs or Macs, but not for tablet devices such as the iPad or Kindle Fire. Animal Jam may not run properly or at all on tablet devices, even if the tablet claims it supports Adobe Flash.

The tablet version of Minecraft is different as well because they do not update that version nearly as often as the PC version. I would recommend that you purchase a used laptop instead of a tablet for those two games.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thank you could you just tell me does that also include app e tablets/ipads
Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Yes, that includes all tablets including the iPad, Kindle Fire, and Android based tablets.