Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

I have a connection cord from my Motorola phone to my Mac Book

Customer Question

I have a connection cord from my Motorola phone to my Mac Book but unable to import photos from phone
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you tell me please the model of the Motorola?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

new mototola moto G Android version 4.42

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.

You need to install the Mac Drivers for this, and can do so from my link below

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/97326/p/30,6720,9050

Once you have installed it, restart the computer, connect the phone and it should then be detected.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.