Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

Hi! I want to edit an e-mail letter I sent some time ago,

Hi!
I want to edit an e-mail letter I sent some time ago, and print out the amended version.
How?!
Thanks, Michael.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you tell me please, in which email program did you originally send the email?

EG: Apple Mail?

Or via your web browser on an email service such as Gmail, hotmail ect.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Original letter sent via web browser on gmail.

I have the copy in my "sent mail".

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Michael

What you do is the following.

Open the email from the sent mail folder.

Click on Forward

Once you do this, the text in the email can then be edited and you can then print it after you have made the modifications.

You can also send it to yourself to have a copy saved (you just put your email in the To Box).

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.