Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I CANT GET MY I-PAD CONNECTED TO THE WIRELESS ROUTER THOMSONCAAF64

I CAN'T GET MY I-PAD CONNECTED TO THE WIRELESS ROUTER THOMSONCAAF64 DESPITE TYPING IN HE PASSWORD ***** CONNECT.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 3 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is this a new iPad or router, etc.? Or was it working previously?

What's the exact error or message when entering the wireless/wi-fi password ***** the iPad?

Also, besides the iPad, do you also have a windows or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My i pad was working fine at 9.00pm last night but at 10pm it cut off and I haven't been able to reconnect.

I have a windows based pc which I am using now.

The Thomson router is not new nor is the i pad

All the lights on the router are "on" and it hasn't affected my ability to connect to the web site on the pc so I'm guessing the problem is between the router and the ipad for the wirelss access.

Thank you. Please try the following:

1. Disconnect the power cord from your wireless modem/router device for about 5 minutes, then reconnect.

2. Press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together on the iPad for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

, then go to Settings, General, Reset, Reset network settings. Then go to Settings, Wi-Fi, then connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name and check.

Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The ipad is now up and running so thanks for your help.

You're welcome. Great. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option above, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you