Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I am trying to re-set my I-phone, because I think it has been

I am trying to re-set my I-phone, because I think it has been 'jailbroken' - I can't access the I-cloud from settings to enable me to turn off Find I-phone. Location Services is turned off and I can't turn this back on
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What happens when you select iCloud in Settings ? Is it greyed out ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes - greyed out

Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.

If it is greyed out, that means the Restrictions are turned on. Goto Settings > General > Restrictions > Accounts, set this to Allow Changes.

That should enable them all. You can also remove your iPhone from iCloud from www.icloud.com

Just remove your iPhone under Find My iPhone option in iCloud.com

If you've any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
Ashik

Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
How is it going John ?

And John, you will see a Cydia application on the iPhone if it is Jailbroken. So if you don't see the Cydia icon, it probably is not jailbroken.

If you've any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask. If you are satisfied with my service, please don't forget to rate me Positively.