Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

Hello - you sorted out my canon laser printer yesterday but

Customer Question

Hello - you sorted out my canon laser printer yesterday but now my wireless canon MG6150 is not printing properly - you reinstalled the drivers for the laser printer - could this have affected my wireless printer?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

Thank you for the update.

No extra charge:
May I please, start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Teamviewer

494 206 470

9x25bk

Let's go ahead and use my remote server.

Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: http://74.208.229.96/?Session=9bbeb400-a446-48de-8137-e9cd02a71d2f

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Google Chrome

Okay.

All you have to do is run the file.

Please, use Internet Explorer if you cannot get that running.

OR we can use Teamviewer.

Please, check your code once more. It is not working on my end.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Teamviewer pw has changed - new details:

494 206 470

5rmp24

All is now working.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.

- Jason
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Jason - I just tried to print an e-mail and the problem is exactly the same - test pages are printing fine but nothing else - I have also tried a word document - nothing printed on the page that came out of the printer

Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: http://74.208.229.96/?Session=9c05c44a-02e7-4bf0-b304-4630efd90731

After clicking the link, click the button that appears on the bottom of your browser page (Elsinore...) and allow it to run.
If you wish, we can use Teamviewer again.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes please Jason - details are the same as previous - regards- Janet

Thank you again, Janet.

The issue was an old black ink cartridge. After replacing it and running a deep cleaning, you are all good to go.

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.

Thank you again,
- Jason