Vinod Menon
Vinod Menon, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 1.5 year experience working as a Tech Support Agent for Apple iPods and iTunes for US customers.
51110040

i pad not working picture of a plug and arrow pointing to i

Customer Question

i pad not working picture of a plug and arrow pointing to i tune icon
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 3 years ago.
I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.
Unfortunately, your ipad is now in recovery mode and it needs a restore to get back to working state.
Let's first download and install the latest version of itunes to your computer by going to the following website
www.apple.com/itunes/download
Once you download and install itunes into your computer, open itunes and then connect the ipad to the computer.
Now, on the ipad, press and hold the power button and the home button together until you see an apple logo. The very moment you see the apple, let go off the power button, but keep on holding the home button for another 10-15 sec.
Your computer should now give a message that it has detected an ipad in recovery mode and needs a restore.
Restore the ipad now.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you find any difficulty.
Vinod