Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I have a i pad mini which is frozen. How do I un freeze it

I have a i pad mini which is frozen. How do I un freeze it and lose the page it is stuck on?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

Please try this, Hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.