Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My Ipad wont allow me to access anything, keeps saying to check

Customer Question

My Ipad wont allow me to access anything, keeps saying to check my settings even though I didn't change any settings. What can I do to resolve this?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Does this happens when you access Safari or other internet related applications ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it wont allow me to google, get mail, use facebook the journal or skype

Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
We can reset the network settings and see if it works or not. Goto Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings. After resetting, connect it to your WiFi and try to access those applications.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.