Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I have an iPad mini which so far has functioned perfectly.

We have been trying to set up a WiFi Repeater in our house in order to have wifi coverage all over the house (stone built with metre thick walls). We tried to install a Tecknet repeater and got to the point where my iPad recognised the existence of the wifi relay but could not access the internet via it.
Now I have tried to return to my BT Hub I can no longer access the internet. Maybe the settings have been changed, but as I don't know what they should be, I can't tell.
Can you help?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer / tablet professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit.

, then please go to Settings, General, Reset, Reset network settings, and confirm. Then go to Settings, Wi-Fi, then connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name and check.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.