Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I have been trying to get someone to help me get my iPad to

I have been trying to get someone to help me get my iPad to connect to the server.
I was redirected to paypal and the page isn't loading on my laptop. I will try again if someone can come back to me to help me get my iPad to connect. I have used if for two years with no previous problems and am on the same network as my laptop that I am writing with now.
I need to know why the iPad wont connect to this server now.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 3 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer / tablet professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Homebutton (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit.

, then please go to Settings, General, Reset, Reset network settings, and confirm. Then go to Settings, Wi-Fi, then connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name and check.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.