Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

have been told to contact you as I cannot get my emails. have

Customer Question

have been told to contact you as I cannot get my emails. have been told my address does not exist. Have recently bought an ipad and this seems to have messed everything up. Have been back to apple and they say it is not their product that is doing it. Please can you help me? my email address is *****@******.***
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Maria! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer / tablet professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Are you still able to use your email on the computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Edit: It looks like you are not there; when you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,