Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

Hi my 4th generation I pad has frozen up on me as I was trying

Hi my 4th generation I pad has frozen up on me as I was trying to start it up it started to turn on ok but when it got to the apple logo lighting up on screen the logo seems to be frozen it has been on now for approx. 2 hours and it wont turn on or off it is just frozen with the apple logo on in the middle of the screen please advise ASAP
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Michael! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer / tablet professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. I'd like to check if you have tried to turn off / on the iPad with the following steps: On the iPad, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, then wait a bit, then check.

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much all seems ok now thanks to your help

You're welcome. Great. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option above, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/computer/expert-itstuff/