Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I am unable to close tabs on safari as I am not getting the

I am unable to close tabs on safari as I am not getting the option above my key pad to close all tabs
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Most of the time, a simple computer reset will fix the issue. If it does not work, please let me know and we can continue resetting Safari.

Please power off the computer, wait 1 minute, and power it back on.
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi Janet,

I see that you rated my answer as POOR/BAD SERVICE, please let me know if it did not fix the issue so I can continue to help you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No it did not fix the issue Josh
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Does Safari function normally outside of the tab issue?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I had already powered my ipad off and felt £24.00 was a lot of money to pay for such a simple reply.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. This is a force restart and not similar to normal turn off and turn on.

If that ddin't work, then goto Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings. This will reset the settings of Safari.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Please only rate the answer after we've solved the problem.
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience: Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc