Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

My ipad wont reboot. I have the main background but everything

My ipad wont reboot. I have the main background but everything else disappeared
Category: Mac
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Hold down the sleep/power button and the home button down at the same time, keep holding them until the screen shows the apple logo then let go.

//f01.justanswer.com/ref/http_www.hard-reset.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ipadreset.jpg

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That worked. thank you

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
You're welcome and please don't forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated.
.