Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

iMac maverick 10-9-5 is without cd/dvd player what external

iMac maverick 10-9-5 is without cd/dvd player what external player is required to play on this computer ?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Most of all external USB DVD players will work with Macs. These are plug and play devices which doesn't require any drivers or softwares to work. Just connect it to the USB port of your Mac and your Mac will recognize it automatically. If you want, you can get the Apple USB SuperDrive : http://store.apple.com/us/product/MD564ZM/A/apple-usb-superdrive

If you want a cheaper one, you can get the Samsung External DVD Drive or other brands like LiteOn, LG etc. I have been using a Samsung external drive with my Mac and have no issues so far.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Excellent Service. Bonuses and High marks on the surveys you get from JustAnswer are greatly appreciated.

Have a great day,
Ashik
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.