Pete
Pete, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I am unable to access my account.

Customer Question

I am unable to access my account. I am being told that my password ***** ***** When I try to reset my password, via email, I don't receive an email. When I try to reset my password ***** security questions, it tells me that it does not recognise my date of birth. I have not been able to send or receive emails for the last few hours. The message I am receiving is telling me that my account has been disabled for security reasons. Before this happened, all day I was receiving notifications on the screen of my iPad, iPhone and Mac book asking me to sign in with my Apple ID and password.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Pete :

Hi there,

Pete :

You will need to go through the Apple ID recovery process:

Pete :

If that doesn't work, then you will need to get in contact directly with Apple and explain the situation:

Pete :

They will be able to reset your information and issue a temporary password.