Christine-cssm
Christine-cssm,
51872716

I visited Westquay Apple Store today

Customer Question

I visited Westquay Apple Store today where my husband had help setting up his new ipadair2. I added my thumb print as I.D. For his iPad.But .....on the way home my iPhone refused my thumb print and my passcode and declared itself disabled!! I'm afraid it was the same thumb print. Is this the problem? If so, how do I get out of it?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Ruth! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer / tablet professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. We need the iTunes program and a computer in order to fix the iPad.

Do you have a windows or mac computer, if any? Do you have the iTunes program installed/working on the computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
iTunes is functioning on my iPad which has not been affected.
Sorry, I mean, we need to use a computer in order to fix your iPhone. And I mean, the iTunes program on a computer, not on the iPad.

Do you have a windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have windows on my my to shins laptop. Any good?
Are you communicating with me on the windows laptop now? Is the itunes program installed/working on the windows laptop?

Can I connect remotely to your windows laptop, so we can chat, and I will be able to fix the iPhone directly through your windows laptop directly together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you I think I'd better go over to Westquay to sort it out.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you but I think I'd better go over to Westquay to sort it out.

Sorry, I can provide written instructions for fixing this issue right now or whenever you are available, you can try if you'd like to. Thank you

Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
Thank you, ***** Support Team.