Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I“m so frustrated. I've contacted Microsoft several times

Customer Question

I“m so frustrated. I’ve contacted Microsoft several times over the last year because, after agreeing to to upgrade my account, I haven’t been able 2 log-in or obtain a new password ***** my hotmail account for about 1 year. Although I’ve got another Microsoft account, I’d like to check my e-mails with my Hotmail 1 When i try, the 2nd security code they send me never works. I think the problem is that when I agreed, I should have downloaded an ap, & set another password, but at the time I had no means of doing so. The last time I contacted them, they suggested deleting all my cookies & caches, which I id, but I still had the same problem, when trying to get a new password (my old 1 expired after so many days).
(I am severely disabled, so please b patient, as I use a head pointer 2 operate my Mac.. I hope it won't cost much)
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'll try 2 answer ur questions

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please do the following in order to connect with me, then I can help you directly:

1. Please click on the website below:
    https://secure.join.me/Download.aspx?webDownload=true
  2. Then download / run the file join.me when it prompts or shows
  3. Then tell me the 9 digit numbers that it will show in the join.me program.
  4. Do not close the join.me program.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Thank you. Please click on the website below:

1. Please click on the website below:
  4. Do not close the join.me program.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
I'm not received an answer. I've downloaded Join-in, but it didn't show a code, & stopped me accessing any other ap. So I closed it & re-opened it. It generated a code, but hasn't shown it.
I hope I didn't miss anything. I trust I can still get help, but have only got 2 hours to spare at the moment.
I'm sorry, when you open the join.me program, what do you see in it?

Do you mean when you go to the website http://www.hotmail.com/ , then you are able sign in your hotmail email address with your hotmail email password, but it asks for a code? Can you select the option "I cannot verify", or something similar, and continue?

Note: if your hotmail password ***** not let you sign in, then please reset your hotmail account password ***** the website below:
https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

Please let me know all the options and let me know if where you are stuck at. Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My issue still remains, as I cannot reset my password. The 2nd security code that Microsoft sends never works. It always tells me to enter the correct code, which I do, by copying & pasting it. Please help. If you are unable to solve my dilema, will I get my money back?

Sorry. Did you follow the steps exactly?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can help fixing your hotmail account directly on your computer together with you?

Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you