Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

went to update told i had to have moer than 5o% battery so

went to update told i had to have moer than 5o% battery so plug in charger it hasn't worked since can't turn off just dosen't work
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you press & hold the power on/off button on the device for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and check?

If that does not work, what's the model of your device?

Please reply back. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

md528b/a ipad mini wi-fi 16gb f4mjw5f7f193

Thank you. Please try this on the iPad: Press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Homebutton (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

Please let me know. Thank you.