Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I have an ipad which tells me my server is not responding how

I have an ipad which tells me my server is not responding how can I be reconnected. I am sending this from my laptop but really would like to use my ipad.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Ruth! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer / tablet professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

, then please go to Settings, General, Reset, Reset network settings. Then go to Settings, Wi-Fi, then connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name and check.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I cannot get any program such as safari, email,google et.

Thank you. Please try: Press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There is "no general " heading under the settings heading . I cannot find a slide button at the bottom of the ipad. There is an on/off switch top right and another press button on the side at the top which seems to control for the ringer.

Please click on the image below for the locations of the Power and Home button:

After opening the Settings app icon:
graphic

, then you will see General on the left.

graphic

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

have got "general" on the ipad but clicking on it does not bring any response

Did you do this first: press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit?

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you