Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I have opened up the Kies app but it is a strange dark grey

I have opened up the Kies app but it is a strange dark grey colour and whatever I do I cannot either access it, or close it. Nor will the computer shut down - it tells me to quit Kies but whenever I try there is just a noise and nothing will operate.There is no 'Quit Kies' on the menu either
Everything else is working fine - email, google etc
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try this: Press & hold the power on/off button on the computer for about 10 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You're welcome. If you need anything else, please let me now any time. Thank you for the update.