Michelle
Michelle, Mac Technician
Experience:  Apple Computers and Mobile support with 12 years of exp.
70409726

Since yesterday I have been unable to read individual emails

Since yesterday I have been unable to read individual emails on my Apple Ipad. They come up in the inbox, but I cant then open and read the body of the message in full. Have I accidently switched something off, have I run out of memory? I am able to open facebook, websites and watch TV programmes as normal.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Michelle :

Hi, and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am excited to get started with you.

The first step in troubleshooting your issue is to reset your iPad's settings. This will not erase any of your data. To do so,
1. Tap on Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings
When your iPad boots back up again, open the mail app

Michelle :

If the above steps do not resolve your issue, please let me know

Customer:

thanks Michelle, it was worth £30. I can now read emails, and have reconnected to Wifi so can use Browser. Is there anything else I should alter in settings?

Michelle :

Yay! I am excited to hear that you are up and running again. Besides making sure your iPad is up to date, there is nothing more for you to do. To check for updates, tap on Settings> General> Software updates. Have a fantastic and safe holidays!

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.