Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

For some reason I cannot open Safari. This has only just started.

Customer Question

For some reason I cannot open Safari. This has only just started. I have checked my settings and they are ok. My broadband is working
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Sandra! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer / tablet professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message? Are you able to open App Store or iTunes?

- Have you tried restarting the iPad yet: Please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

- If that does not work, please go to Settings, General, Reset, Reset network settings. Then go to Settings, Wi-Fi, then connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name and check.

graphic
When you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so we can continue. Thank you,