Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I had to change my email address. My computer is not talking

Customer Question

I had to change my email address.
My computer is not talking to my ipad.
do I need to chang e my apple id and how doi do it
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What happens when you connect your iPad to your ocmputer ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do I need to connect
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Yes, you said your computer is not talking to your computer. Could you please explain your question little more ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just have
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Does your computer recognize it when you connect it ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My computer is ok
I have not connect iPad to this do I need to
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
In your question "My computer is not talking to my ipad". Why did you say that ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can get emails on my computer but not my iPad can you help if not we will close this conversation
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I can help. Your question was not clear. You said you changed your email. Who is your new email provider ? Google, Yahoo etc

Also what is the address that comes after the @ part of your email ? like @gmail.com, @yahoo.com etc
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
We need to add your new email to your iPad. Then only you will get the emails. So who is your new email provider ? Gmail, Yahoo etc

or what is the address that comes after the @ part of your email ? like @gmail.com, @yahoo.com etc