Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I cannot get my email although I have. Cloud, yahoo and Gmail

Customer Question

I cannot get my email although I have. Cloud, yahoo and Gmail accounts?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

When did this problem start ? Are you able to browse websites with Safari ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
For some weeks
As far as I know
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Are you able to browse websites with Safari ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have never tried, I always use google
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Marie, first we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Then on your iPad goto Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings. Then goto Settings > WiFi and connect to your WiFi network. Then open Mail application and see if it works or not.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
It's me Ashik again. It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help. I want you to be happy with the service I am providing, so if we still need to work on this let me know.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me Positively.

Thanks and Have a great day,
Ashik