Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

my.ipad.mini.wont.work.told.me.to.get.itunes.support

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Sarah! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer / tablet professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried to connect the iPad to a computer in order to fix/restore it?

Besides the iPad, do you also have a windows or mac computer? If yes, do you have the iTunes program installed / working on the computer?

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,