Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

On my I Pad I have suddenly received a message that I can't

On my I Pad I have suddenly received a message that I can't cancel or OK which says fbnymk.backflowpreventionhouston.com and says Attention yourobile device....so Ican't use SAFARI......HELP!!!! BRIAN
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let your iPad boot.

Then without opening Safari, goto Settings > Safari. Tap Clear History and Website data.

Then goto Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.