Shefin
Shefin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Experience with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

A raw question.I have an IMac with Mac Osx 10.6.8.I have

A raw question.
I have an IMac with Mac Osx 10.6.8.
I have Photoshop CS6
I have a new camera Lumix Panasonic GX7.
I don't seem to be able to be able to open any of my raw files in Adobe Bridge.
I have also got the Lumix GX1 which does work s do all my other Canon cameras.
I have downloaded your DNG free soft wear but this does not work either and says the files are not supported (the source folder does not contain any supported camera raw files).
I download my images straight from camera to desktop and then view them Adobe Bridge. I would obviously like to do the same with my new Lumix GX7
Any help would be gratefully received as I can live with raw !
Jenny Esse
Category: Mac
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Shefin :
! Thank you question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
Shefin :
Please let me know when you are ready.
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
,

I apologize that I did not get you on chat. However, I can assist you further in Question and Answer mode.

I would suggest you watch the video below and follow the instructions, it will resolve the issue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz9sFa7AgM4

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT smiley face. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you business!

S H E F I N