Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

I am trying to set up my Kindle and get a notification saying'Eject

I am trying to set up my Kindle and get a notification saying'Eject Kindle before disconnecting or turning off.How do I do this?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
There are two ways to do this
Right-click (or control click) the Kindle icon and choose eject from the menu.
Click on the eject symbol to the right of the icon (in a Finder window).
Both work
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You mention click on the Kindle icon.I am quite a novice to the computer and although I can get the word Kindle up,I do not know where to find the icon.Please help

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
This you will see on your Desktop, it is a icon that is K
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please