Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

i have a neximage 5 and would have the cd mac

Customer Question

Hi i have a neximage 5 and would have the cd for apple mac thanks ***** *****
*****@******.***
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Sorry but the program is only provided for windows computers, they do not a have a Mac version.
If you have to use this on a Mac, you would need to purchase and install a program called Parallels.
Click me to view
Then you purchase and install windows within Parallels, which runs within the Mac.
The neximage can then be used within this. But it will not run directly on the Mac itself sorry.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.